Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Wow, I'm finally back...for real!!!

To all of you who are still following my blog, I'M BACK!!!To the newcomers, I welcome you:)

I'm finally ready to hop back on my journey to fabulous.  I gave birth to our fifth child this past December and I'm not liking this new body of mine one bit.  Clothes shopping isn't all that fun when you need them because nothing you currently have in your closet fits.  Like most good parents, I want to be an example to my kids. I'm always on a mission to provide them with good nutritional values and staying active. I have no problem working out, but I must get a grip on my poor eating habits. I know I can do this because this isn't the first time I've embarked on this journey.

I plan to start off by using my elliptical machine, free weights, treadmill, various DVDs, then eventually P90X. I'm a breastfeeding mom, so I want to keep my caloric intake around the 2000 mark.

I will be posting measurements, pictures, and starting weight this upcoming Saturday, April 9th.  Please click the "follow" button on the right to keep up with me and help to keep me accountable.

Enjoy the rest of your week and I'll  "see" you on Saturday.

Dee~

No comments: