Monday, February 8, 2010

Running watch, etc.

I've been doing some research for a few weeks and I have finally decided on a new running watch.  Its a Forerunner 305 GPS watch by Garmin.  I'm really excited about trying this out.  I can't believe I'm even running for that matter let alone purchasing a running watch to increase my performance before running a 5K.  It should be here by Wednesday(I love express shipping!)I would go for a run outside to test it out, but we are in the middle of a winter storm, so on the treadmill it is:/Its not fun looking at a wall when working out!Still no relief with my poop issues.  I've decided that there is no way I would be able to do the 5 day detox/fast and still be able to do everyday stuff.  I wouldn't be able to function.  I'm not sure if I didn't get any comments on the previous post because of what people didn't want to say to me, but I know that I can do something safer that won't have me wonder if I've done harm to my body.  I suppose I should start with some prune juice like I said I was going to get along with milk of magnesia.  
                                   
For today's workout, I'm doing The Biggest Winner: Cardio-kickboxing with Jillian Micheals.  I love that woman!! She is one bad-ass chick!!!Its really a jam packed workout in a short amount of time.  If I could, I think I would do this workout everyday but its hard on the legs.  There is a girl in the video who does the modified version but I don't think I would work up much of a sweat.  If I don't sweat a lot, I'm not satisfied with my workout.

I have a toddler eagerly wanting out of her high chair, so I'll be gone for now;)

Dee~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you keep us posted on the watch. I need one too. I want one for when we thaw and I get to run outdoors, so I can know how long I am running.