Sunday, April 5, 2009

Weigh-In(Day Late)

Yesterday we took the kids to the local book fair and then to the Mall of America for lunch then down to the Underwater Adventures Aquarium. It was a LONG day but we had a great time! The kids all passed out on the ride home:)It was an awesome day. I can't believe we woke up to snow this morning. WTF??Its freakin' April...ughhhhhhhh!!Being from Louisiana, this is culture shock for me. I mean they are wearing shorts in my native state right now. Mother Nature is losing her damn mind.

With all of yesterday's events, I didn't get to weigh-in. This morning I weighed in at 168.4!!That works for me:)I was secretly hoping for a little more of a loss but that sure beats gaining weight and beating myself up. Getting to watch the Wild play the Detroit Red Wings in a few minutes. We have GOT to win this on or our chances at the playoffs are pretty much shot to hell.

No comments: