Monday, April 20, 2009

Weigh-In, Etc. Etc.

Well my period started and I didn't lose any weight this week. I'm still holding steady at 168.2. I don't know if the Wii Fit aided in maintaining or if it helped me lose. I retain a lot of water when its that TOM. So I probably won't really see my actual weight loss until the next weigh in. I'm going to go back to traditional workouts. I just feel that I will see more results that way. I'm posting two pics of myself(can't believe I'm doing this) the first one at 168 an the 2nd at 191.






I've been thinking about what I'm going to do today in regards to exercise and I haven't settled on any yet. I usually have something in mind by the time I get the kids up but not today.

The weather calls for rain all day:(The sun won't be making an appearance today. That's okay with me since I only planned to do laundry today anyway. Time for me to refill my water bottle. Have a great week everyone!

Dee

No comments: