Sunday, January 31, 2010

I'm gonna keep on smiling:)


Despite my ups and downs, I'm really loving myself and feeling good about life in general. I just have so many reasons to smile.

Well last night I decided that I didn't want to wait until Monday to get back on track. Instead I went downstairs to my "gym" and started my Couch to 5K program over and got on my wonderful elliptical machine!!I feel great:)I've started again with my food diary as well. Been back on track with that since Friday. Since I have some making up to do in regards to weight loss, I've decided not to weigh-in again until 3/3/10. I think its a reasonable amount of time to get it in gear and not to start obsessing about the scale again.

Here are my stats for Saturday's workout:

Couch to 5K: Wk1Wo1: 31 min., 1.98 miles, 5%incline; 5mph running, 3.4 mph walking
327 calories burned

Elliptical
30 min. 3.01 miles, 463 calories burned

8lb weights
20 tricep extensions, 20 bicep curls

3lb. weights
20 shoulder press

Exercise is truly wonderful for my overall well being and I sleep like a log after every single workout. I just wish I could get to bed at a decent hour. But I'm a night owl, so no chance of that happening anytime soon lol I hope to blog more regularly but I can't make any guarantees as being a mom of four is one full time job!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend:)

Dee~

No comments: