Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!!!!

This year has most definitely flown by for me. Nothing really stood out for me besides the fact that I've lost over 34 lbs!!!! I weighed in this morning at 144.8 which is a new low for me:)I didn't do as well as I would have liked to but over the holidays there was much temptation. I definitely stayed on track with my workouts and water intake though. I have 8.8 lbs. before reaching a "normal" BMI and an additional 7lbs before reaching my ultimate goal of 129.2. I'm almost there, I can taste it. I can do this!I've been struggling the last few weeks but I believe that I'm finally out of the rut I was in. Thank you to all of you who have supported me since I started this blog. I can't tell you how much that has helped me to get over this rough patch. I hate to cut this short but I have four kids and a hubby to entertain:)

I wish you all much success in 2010.

Dee~

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Woohoo, what a way to ring in the new year! Congratulations on your new low weight, Dee - to achieve that after the holidays is fantastic!

Happy New Year!!!

Dawn said...

You did a great job last year and this year you will get to your goal. Keep up the good work girl!