Sunday, January 31, 2010

Feeling good

I just want to quickly say that I love my elliptical machine!!Its almost an obsession. If I had my way, I think I would only use that piece of exercise equipment for every workout lol. Since starting to train fro my 5K, I've come to realize that I need to replace my Forerunner 50 watch. I guess I'll start out by looking on ebay in the morning.



Today's stats:
1350 calories consumed
100 oz. of H20

Workout:
Elliptical
45 min. 4.62 miles, 713 calories burned

30 bicep curls;5 lb weights
30 tricep ext. 10 lb. weights
30 chest curls 3lb. weights
Today was the way I hope it could be everyday. But there is no such thing as a flawless victory;)


Dee~

1 comment:

Gwenyth Love said...

I love my elliptical too! Especially now since I have started training for a 5K myself. it's a wonderful tool. keep at it!