Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Biggest Loser Season 9 Premiere Tonight!!!!


I'm so excited about Season 9 that airs tonight on NBC. The contestants go through amazing transformations, inside and out. I wonder who the game player will be. I really don't like that part of the show but what's a show without drama? I wonder if I'm the only one who plans their Tuesday around this show. I could watch it on Hulu but who wants to wait an entire week. I did this last season and it sucked being an entire week behind everyone else:/There is a daughter/father couple from Minneapolis that we'll be cheering for since I live in the Twin Cities!!

In regards to me, I'm having a super productive Tuesday. I have so much energy and I ran out of my One a Day women vitamins almost a week ago. I just got back from grocery shopping WITH A LIST and still forgot to pick them up. Go figure!! Maybe I can persuade hubby to go back to the store for me later. But since the temps have been below zero for the last couple of weeks, I doubt that'll happen:D. I don't think I'll ever get use to the winters here. Its insane that you still are required to go to work/school and wherever else you may need to be in this harsh weather. I'm hoping that I'll be able to blog more now that the kids are back in school and life is finally back to "normal".

I started doing the EA Active More Workouts, 2 weeks ago and I must tell you this is not just some fun video game to past time away with. This is intense stuff. I'm doing high intensity and my husband does the low intensity since he just started working out. I sweat just as much as I would if I did an hour on the elliptical machine. What I like most the workout is that you work your abs EVERY time. That the one part of my body I don't work out nearly as often as I should. Its really doesn't take much to get the abs sore. Leg extensions suck!!!

Well I need to put the little ones down for a much needed nap and then its workout time for this momma!!

Have a great and productive Tuesday!!

Dee~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to know I'm not the only one who plan my Tuesdays around Biggest Loser. It is my once a week motivation.