Thursday, November 26, 2009

I'm truly blessed:)



Today, we all gave thanks for various reasons. I have so much to be grateful for.

An amazing husband and father that loves me unconditionally. He's my best friend and I adore him.

I have four beautiful healthy children that I wouldn't be able to go a day without hugging or kissing. They are my world.

I have a roof over my head and food in the pantry. We all tend to take those things for granted. People in different parts of the world can't say the same......

I have parents who have been married for 30 years and taught me the true meaning of marriage.

I have two siblings who I talk to daily. We've always been close:)

In regards to eating today, I did great!!! Having a food scale really did the trick. I ate 1529 in total today. I feel so happy about that. I prepared everything the healthy way and I even had dessert TWICE. I feel amazing and just plain happy right now. I even exercised earlier. I would never have thought that I would be working out on a holiday!!

Well I'm going to go and enjoy the remainder of the night with my hubby since the kids are asleep. I hope that everyone had a great day surrounded by family, friends, and love:)

Dee~

2 comments:

266 said...

Glad you had a great Thanksgiving! I am so happy you are back on plan... you can do this!!!

Dee said...

Thanks girl;)