Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Weigh-in and Randomness


Hey guys, I'm back!!Took a little time away from blogging to focus on a few other things.  I'm now the Organizer of my local mommy group so that took some adjusting.  I thought it was going to be somewhat easy but instead its way more time consuming than it appeared to be.  As you know Halloween is fast approaching, so I've also been on the costume hunt for four children.  Talk about exhausting!!

I'm down to 147.5 this week (with hair rollers lol).  I'm very happy that I didn't give up as I desperately considered doing so a few weeks back. I was just pissed over a number even though my clothes were fitting me well and I was receiving compliments on my progress so far.  Its amazing how much numbers on a scale can affect your outlook on life.

 I've been search for a cardio-kickboxing class as my Kettlebell class ends this Sunday, but I haven't had any success in finding one:(Our community center has a ab cycling class at 5:45am on Mondays and Fridays.  I'm really eager to try this out but I'm so NOT a morning person.  I would have to wake up at 5am to be there on time.  Are you kidding me?? As a mom of four, sleep is a very precious thing to me.  I'm not sure what else is available but that time slot is just ridiculous.  I'm looking to try something new to keep me going but I have no clue how to obtain it.  Oh well, I'm sure something will peek my interest soon enough.

 I had Banana Nut Crunch for breakfast today.  I ♥ that cereal!!!! Today is my rest day so I'm going to take a nap later and curl up with a good book tonight after the kids are in bed.  Have an awesome hump day and enjoy the rest of the week!!!

Dee~

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Hey Dee, nice to see that you are still losing - I am so jealous!!!