Monday, June 15, 2009

Weigh-In, Etc. Etc.

160.5**
I'm so very close to my mini-goal of being in the 150s. I haven't been there since becoming pregnant with my 3rd child. I'm very pleased with how well I have been staying on track. I decided to take the day off from working out since I didn't get to bed until 1 am this morning. I don't think I would have been very productive even if I tried. Lately, I've fallen into the "frozen food diet" and I feel like I need to began cooking low calorie meals. I made Grilled Shrimp salad w/light ranch dressing which came to 437 calories. It was soooooooo good and filling!!!

I do think I've been lacking a little fiber so I've started taking Fibersure again. I've never been "regular" and I must tell you its no fun. I've also been trying to up my water intake. I can't seem to get in more than 100 oz a day. I wonder if that's enough though.

I've been really good so far with getting the kids out of the house daily(weather permitting). It makes me feel good seeing them enjoy being outside and its also a good way to have a great nap time lol. I'm not sure what we're going to be doing tomorrow though. I think its going to be the first day in which I don't have anything planned for them.

I think I'm gonna relax now and get under my blanket since my loving husband insists on having the a/c on. Brrrrrrrr its 60F in the house!!!

Dee

No comments: