Saturday, May 9, 2009

Okay I guess

Loss .9 pounds, bringing me to 166 even. I was kind of disappointed with that number today. I assumed I was going to be about 164:( Clarence(husband)thinks I expect too much of myself and may be he's right. Well a loss is a loss and at least I'm headed in the right direction, even though its a little slow than I would like.

Its Mother's Day weekend and I informed Clarence weeks ago and many times after that I would like to celebrate today and not on Sunday because everywhere you go on Mother's Day, its crowded. I would like to be surprised for once instead of having to plan my own day. Here we sit in our pajamas. He also said the yard would get cut today. Is 11:21 am and we're suppose to get more rain again. He's currently playing a game on the XBox 360. If I have to go out and cut the grass myself after taking care of four children everyday, its gonna be hell on earth in this house. Clarence is not an outdoors person at all. I think if he had his way, he would only be outside to get in and out of the van to commute to and from work. I'm going to end this now because I'm getting pretty pissed when I'm trying to give him a chance to rectify the day.

Dee

No comments: