Friday, March 6, 2009

Weigh-In Friday

For those of you following along, I've decided to change the day that I weigh in. When I weighed in Monday I was at 178.1. This morning I'm at 173.1. My TOM was last week so I'm guessing all the water weight etc. hadn't left my body when I weighed in this past Monday. I've also been working out twice a day on Tuesday and Wednesday. So I've lost 5 lbs in one week:D This has definitely made my day and is an awesome start to the weekend!!! The things I did differently this week would have to be drinking no less than 80 oz of water per day, taking a fiber supplement, and increasing the endurance of my workouts. I've also purchased the Forerunner 50 made by Garmin. It tracks my heart rate, time, and calories burned(only during running and walking;with use of the foot pod). It really makes me want to work even harder to see great numbers on my fitness progress. I need to get some breakfast in my body, I'm thinking oatmeal today. Have a great weekend everyone!!

Dee

*Hoping to be out of the 170s next week*

1 comment:

Karyn said...

Congrats on the great loss!

How's that little baby doing? Are you still breastfeeding?