Monday, June 29, 2009

Weigh-In, Etc. Etc.

Sorry this is so late but I desperately needed to clean my house today. It was getting out of hand and driving me insane!!!I almost broke my neck on a toy last night! Anywho, I lost 1.1 lbs., bringing me to 156.3. I wasn't expecting that much since AF is here(for you guys, that's aunt flow, aka my period). I retain water like the Hoover Dam during my time of the month. Oh well, no sense crying over it. A loss is a loss!I also didn't drink nearly as much water as I normally would. For some reason, I just couldn't get around to drinking it all last week. Today, I finished with 120 oz. I'm trying to increase that but I have no clue how I would even be able to go on with my day with the repeated trips to the bathroom. I need to change up my workout routine. I got obsessed with the elliptical machine for the last few weeks and I think I might do nothing but exercise dvds for the remainder of the week to get some newness into the mix. I would use my treadmill, but the last time I used it, it started making this extremely loud noise when I would run 4mph or more. I have no idea how to go about getting it serviced:( Probably will cost me more to get it fixed than what it costs. Oh well, I need to figure out what to eat for a healthy snack then I'm going to some reading. Have a great week ya'll!!

Dee~

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Dang woman, you continue to amaze me with your weight loss! Congrats on another great week!!!

Dee said...

Thanks Shelley!!

Jen, a priorfatgirl said...

Dee you really are totally rockin' the weight loss! AND..what better "obsession" then the elliptical - well, better then oreo's or something!