Thursday, May 21, 2009

Randomness

Today started off sort of blah but once I realized that it was such a petty thing to get upset over, the day ended up being totally awesome!!We went out for dinner and people were amazed at how well all FOUR of our children behaved. I get this reaction a lot actually. My kids are 6, 3, 2, and 7 1/2months old. Sometimes we wonder how we are blessed to have such amazing human beings. I can go anywhere with them and I honestly don't cringe or hope they don't do something to totally embarrass us:)Its truly a great feeling:)

I decided to see how long it would take me to do 10,000 steps on my treadmill yesterday. I finished at 1 hour 10 min. I ran most of it and burned a just under 600 calories!!I was very sore when I woke up this morning lol. I like challenging myself and I felt totally awesome that I got through it without one complaint.

My 30th birthday is next Friday!!!I'm actually happy about turning 30. I still remember when my mom turned 30 and was outside on our back steps crying like a baby. I still don't get what the big deal is about. I feel awesome!!Its just a freakin' number imo. I'm going to have a girl's night out on my birthday and I can't wait!!I refuse to let life pass me by. I'm loving life by living it.

Tomorrow I have a park play date with a friend in the neighborhood. The kids really enjoying spending time with them. I make sure to get them out as much as possible. Kids have tons of energy that needs to be burned daily. I need to renew our Zoo membership now that I'm thinking about it. We also have a membership to the Aquarium, so I'm sure to keep my bunch busy this summer.

Well, I think I'm gonna settle down for the night. Have a great one!

Dee

1 comment:

Faith | Family | Fitness said...

Congrats on your 10,000 step!

I WISH my boys were good every time we went somewhere! I have 3 boys 8, 4, & 3 and the 4 & 3 year old get each other crazy some days. Ugh. I can't say they're bad ALL the time, but they sure do have their moments!!

Happy birthday early! You'll love your 30s!!