Thursday, March 26, 2009

Update on everything

I've decided to make this blog not only about weight loss but also about my life in general.

Last week I was sick as a dog and so was my 6 yr old son Malique. Thats why I didn't do a weigh-in post. When I finally got my energy back to get into the swing of things again, guess what? My husband Clarence got sick. He's been home the last two days:( I feel like its gonna take forever before things get back to some sort of normalcy. Last Friday, I weighed in at 172.0 and I'm not happy about it one bit. I expect an even bigger gain at tomorrow's weigh-in since I've been home taking care of Clarence and not really sticking to watching my caloric intake. I feel like I'm going to be stuck in the 170s forever:( This morning he(Clarence) couldn't sleep anymore because of his illness, so we were awake at 5am watching Tenchi Muyo(anime). Now I'm feeling the affect of that. I barely made it to the kitchen to make a pot of coffee. I really don't have the energy to eat anything, so I'll probably just grab a banana and call it a day. The kids are on spring break this week. It rained Monday and Tuesday, yesterday it was pretty cool and today we're lucky to be in the 30s. Its pretty safe to say that we are going to be raising our children in Minnesota. I wish my mind would get use to it. We were both born and raised in New Orleans and have been here for almost 4 years and I'm still not use to it. I don't think complaining is going to change the weather, so I might as well suck it up and deal with it. Going to grab another cup of joe. Weigh-in tomorrow(pray for me).

Dee

No comments: